Via GP “I would raise the debt ceiling on one condition and that would be a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution. Barring that, people in Congress, those who I’ve met up here they don’t deserve to manage any more money. They’re doing a bad job managing the money they have. We should not send […]
Archive | December, 2012
Great new video from the folks at Bankrupting America as they check in with Santa Clause who was in D.C. recently and asked him how his business was fairing during these uncertain economic times.
Jib Jab’s annual year-end wrap-up is awesome, just like 2012 was.
Sed feugiat consectetur enim, in feugiat dui pharetra eget. Donec quis nunc diam. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Duis non risus eu risus auctor vulputate. Nunc id lorem at nulla ornare vestibulum sagittis vel diam. Nulla magna quam, dignissim id pellentesque at, rhoncus vitae sem. Mauris leo velit, […]
In the cold open of their annual Christmas episode, Saturday Night Live honored the victims of the Newtown, Connecticut shooting with a touching tribute of a children’s choir singing ‘Silent Night.’
You just knew someone was going to pull this off with their lights.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- RT @Theismann7: Someone needs to ask Mr. Jones did he rush Tony back to try to save a season. 9 hours ago retweeted via Theismann7
- All things are difficult before they are easy. - Thomas Fuller #quote 12 hours ago
- It is REALLY evident Chip Kelly has lost the Philly locker room #PHIvsDET #NFLThanksgiving 13 hours ago
- Well put... https://t.co/9fQseqtWzH 13 hours ago
- C'mon @Lions #LetsDoThis #NFLThanksgiving #PHIvsDET 14 hours ago