Via GP, on today’s edition of The View, Sherri Shepard thinks Santa Claus should be black. Barbara Walters ponders whether or not Santa Claus was a woman. This nonsense from reality challenged Liberals like Ms. Walters & Ms. Shepard completely ignores the fact that Santa Claus (a.k.a. Saint Nicholas) was a fourth century Christian Greek Saint.
About Lee HernlyPosting about faith, family, mac, sports, tech, and more.
Subscribe to Updates
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Today, the greatest single source of wealth is between your ears. Today, wealth is contained in brainpower, not brutepowerPlugin by Andrew Olson
- Remembering Sean Taylor (Video) https://t.co/kcDtoi55fv 3 hours ago
- I will prepare and some day my chance will come. - Abraham Lincoln #quote 3 hours ago
- Slim chance @tonyromo plays again this year for @dallascowboys https://t.co/hsOM7sSxTI via @ProFootballTalk 46 mins ago
- RT @Theismann7: Someone needs to ask Mr. Jones did he rush Tony back to try to save a season. 14 hours ago retweeted via Theismann7
- All things are difficult before they are easy. - Thomas Fuller #quote 18 hours ago