MSNBC host Ed Schultz didn’t pay for his workers’ health insurance despite advocating for single payer health care.
Schultz also supports higher taxes on the rich but structures his companies to avoid them and got in trouble over delinquent taxes for one of his companies.
And while the populist pundit opposes government bailouts for corporations, he supports them for the unions that give him money.
- Suddenly, after pimping class envy rhetoric for years, Ed Schultz hates class envy (pumabydesign001.com)
- Ed Schultz Lashes Out at Liberals for ‘Income Envy’ (newsbusters.org)
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013 (washingtontimes.com)
- Conflict of Interest? O’Reilly, Kurtz Go After Ed Schultz for Being ‘Too Cozy with the Unions’ (mediaite.com)
- The Famous Mr. Ed (grumpyelder.com)