As I have said before on this blog, it’s amazing to me given the way that Jay Leno has worked to rebuild the Tonight Show’s ratings that NBC wants to make a change. Now, it turns out, via The Hollywood Reporter, that Jay Leno has a plethora of folks courting him including CNN. Given that CNN’s news ratings are floundering and their non-news shows ratings are not, this would make good sense if Jeff Zucker can make it happen.
- Report: CNN courting Jay Leno (politico.com)
- Jay Leno Met With CNN Chief: THR (huffingtonpost.com)
- How do you get fired when you are # 1? That’s the mystery question….I would think NBC management would do everything it could to keep Jay Leno in his time slot, in his show (and that is not to take away from his soon to be replacement – just give his rep (gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com)
- Why Jay Leno and CNN Won’t Be Getting Hitched So Quickly (variety.com)
- Could Jay Leno Find Himself Reunited with Jeff Zucker at CNN? (mediaite.com)
- What’s Next for Jay Leno? (mediabistro.com)
- CNN courting Jay Leno to add ‘attitude’ is like Olive Garden for an authentic taste of Italian (dailykos.com)
Welcome!Welcome to my blog and thanks for dropping by! Please feel free to join the discussion by leaving comments, and stay updated by subscribing to the RSS feed.
Subscribe to Blog via Email