If you’re like me, you HATE Mondays. Here is a list of 8 of my favorite Motivation Monday quotes to help inspire you to start your week off right!
These really get me going and hope they do the same for you.
- “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” – Aristotle
- “If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing, success will be yours.“- Ray Kroc
- “If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.” – Thomas Edison
- “Almost every Monday I have a charity thing. I like that. I do.” – Yogi Berra
- “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs
- “If I had nine hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend the first six sharpening my axe.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you have to keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
- “If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.” – Anonymous