A very interesting post over at WIRED Magazine.
Via Newsy, a good question. Turns out, there’s an answer. Google’s ‘inactive account manager’ feature supports Google, Google+, YouTube, Picasa and Blogger accounts.
Via Newsy, just when I was getting used to the current news feed, the ‘new’ news feed is being called a ‘personalized newspaper,’ but will users make it past the front page?
- How Should Journalists Adapt To Facebook’s New ‘Personalized Newspaper’ News Feed? (allfacebook.com)
- Facebook Unveils a Radically Redesigned News Feed (mashable.com)
- Facebook turns News Feed into ‘personalized newspaper’ (pcworld.com)
- Facebook’s Mark Zuckerburg unveils News Feed changes (telegraph.co.uk)
- Facebook’s Awesome New ‘Newspaper’ styled News Feed Revealed (thedroidguy.com)
As a grandparent myself, this story on whether Google is replacing grandparents is concerning. Here’s hoping my grandkids still consider me a good source.
Via Reason TV. After all, it’s not like you bought your phone.