Says she didn’t have time to rehearse with the orchestra before her performance at President Obama’s Inauguration. I’m sure Kelly Clarkson was able to rehearse as she sang live. You can clearly see in this Instagram photo Beyonce posted that she worked with the U.S. Marine Corps Band on the pre-recorded track so, how much rehearsal was necessary?
Sad to hear that Patty Andrews, the last surviving member of the Andrews sisters, passed away yesterday. My grandparents & parents LOVED the Andrews Sisters sound. Above is my favorite Andrews Sisters song ‘Rum & Coca Cola’.
- Last Andrews Sister, Patty, dies at 94 (cnn.com)
- Patty Andrews of The Andrews Sisters Passes Away at 94 (broadwayworld.com)
- Patty Andrews of Andrews Sisters rallied troops (cnsnews.com)
- Last Of The Andrews Sisters Gone At 94 (alan.com)
There’s a channel called Logo TV?
— MATT DRUDGE (@DRUDGE) January 31, 2013
- Season Debut Of “RuPaul’s Drag Race” Scores As The Highest-Rated Premiere In Logo’s Network History (tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com)
- Side Splitting Funny – Piers Morgan Loses To RuPaul In TV Ratings…. (theconservativetreehouse.com)
After all, why should a country founded on the rule of law care about the law (It’s why the USA is a Republic, not a Democracy)? Because our elected politicians in Washington refuse to do anything of substance about closing the border, see what the country will look like when our kids are of adult age in this video. It will blow your mind.
CHRIS MATTHEWS: People that believe in border protection, who believe you can stop somebody from coming into this country by higher towers, or more drones, or more people working there, I think are right-wingers or idiots. If you want to work and you’re looking for a job, you’re going to come to America, Congresswoman. You’re going to come in here and you’re going to find a way in, whether you have to take a boat, an airplane, or swim. Whatever you have to do, you’re going to get here.
And my question is, are we going to have a work permit situation that’s truly enforced so they’ll be no incentive to do that? Because you can’t work in the United States unless you’re here legally. If we ever have a system like that, we won’t be having this debate in 20 or 30 years from now all over again. (Hardball, January 28, 2013)
Fact is, if you come across the border illegally, you have committed a crime.
President Obama thanks Hillary Clinton for evading the tough questions on Benghazi and her lack of leadership that got four Americans killed.
President Obama praised Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in a joint “60 Minutes” interview recorded Friday, calling his outgoing cabinet star one of the greatest chief diplomats in U.S. history.
“I just wanted to have a chance to publicly say thank you, because I think Hillary will go down as one of the finest Secretaries of State we’ve had,” Obama said in the rare TV spot — the first time he’s done a joint interview with anyone besides his wife, Michelle, since reaching the White House.
The interview — which was excerpted Friday and will be aired in full on Sunday — is a testament to the strength of the Obama-Clinton alliance that was forged following their bitter Democratic primary campaign in 2008.
“In politics and in democracy, sometimes you win elections and sometimes you lose elections,” Clinton said, recounting what she’s told people the world over about the “improbable” alliance. “And I worked very hard and lost. And then President Obama asked me to be Secretary of State and I said yes. And why did I say yes? Because we both love our country.”
Read more at this link.
- “Obama on Clinton: I’m Going to Miss Her” (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Brit Hume Slams Hillary Clinton’s Tenure At State With A Laundry List Detailing Her Mediocrity (mediaite.com)
- Obama, Hillary To Hold First Joint Interview On ’60 Minutes’… (washington.cbslocal.com)
K.C. Joyner at ESPN provides some compelling evidence. With the type of offense the Patriots run, I’m not buying it. Click this link to read it (subscription required).
- Is Brady a quarterback in decline? (espn.go.com)
- Tom Brady has entered his decline? Not buying it (masslive.com)
- Barrage Of ‘Tom Brady Declining’ Stories Officially Begins, But No Need To Worry Too Much About QB (boston.cbslocal.com)