Via Newsy, just when I was getting used to the current news feed, the ‘new’ news feed is being called a ‘personalized newspaper,’ but will users make it past the front page?
- How Should Journalists Adapt To Facebook’s New ‘Personalized Newspaper’ News Feed? (allfacebook.com)
- Facebook Unveils a Radically Redesigned News Feed (mashable.com)
- Facebook turns News Feed into ‘personalized newspaper’ (pcworld.com)
- Facebook’s Mark Zuckerburg unveils News Feed changes (telegraph.co.uk)
- Facebook’s Awesome New ‘Newspaper’ styled News Feed Revealed (thedroidguy.com)