You’ve been very good to our family. Trading the tank in later today for a diesel version of this type of car.
“A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.” – JFK
- In Memory of President John F. Kennedy – 50th Anniversary of His Assassination (catholicglasses.com)
- JFK assassination: What if Kennedy had survived Lee Harvey Oswald’s bullet? (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- Remembering JFK: The day Camelot ended (examiner.com)
- Where were you when JFK was shot? (newsok.com)
- JFK assassination: Star readers recall the moment Kennedy was shot (thestar.com)