Michael Ramirez, the Pulitzer Prize winning cartoonist from Investor’s Business Daily shows what the GOP asked Santa Claus for Christmas in advance of the 2014 mid-term elections. IMHO, he NAILS it here. What do you think?
If you like political cartoons, be sure to check Michael Ramirez’s work in his book titled ‘Everyone Has the Right to My Opinion.’ It’s awesome.
Great read at American Thinker from Paul Shlichta on how the GOP is falling into a trap over ObamaCare from the Democrats. Paul has some solutions for the GOP on how to get out of it. Click this link to read it.
- Obama Care Stand Off and the Government Shut Down (middleclassmessenger.wordpress.com)
- Congressman Jim Bridenstine Votes to Fund the Government and Delay ObamaCare (theokieblaze.com)
- Screw ObamaCare: Why I’m leaning toward remaining uninsured (and many of you should do the same) (canadafreepress.com)
- 5 ways the ‘defund ObamaCare’ crusade hurts Republicans (kstreet607.com)
- House Republicans’ new spending bill calls for 1-year delay on ObamaCare – Fox News (foxnews.com)
“…spent months in every state legislative capital trying to keep black people and poor people from voting or young people.”
No Chris, what the GOP was doing was trying to prevent incidents like this one that happened in Virginia during the last Presidential election. I live in Alexandria and early voted in the last Presidential election. I then went to the polls and was given a chance to vote again until I politely told the poll worker that I had already voted.
So no Tingles, the GOP is simply trying to make the voting system fair – one person, one vote.
- Disgraceful: Chris Matthews Smears John McCain as an ‘Angry’ Vietnam Vet Having a ‘Flashback’ (newsbusters.org)
- Chris Matthews to WSJ: You can’t prove that I may have fabricated a Churchill quote (theblaze.com)
- Chris Matthews: Republicans Will Have To ‘Rig The Elections’ In Order To Win From Now On (mediaite.com)
- Chris Matthews Repeatedly Refuses To Let Michael Steele Call U.S. A Center-Right Country: ‘Obama Won!’ (mediaite.com)
Great take on the recent election between Mitt Romney & President Obama from the always terrific Frank J. Fleming at PJ Media. Frank writes about the biggest lesson the GOP should learn from election 2012.
Via Fox Nation, a terrific video ad from the Republican National Committee using President Carter’s words from various speeches of his contrasted against President Obama and the current situation the country finds itself in.
Thanks to great fundraising, the RNC is able to produce awesome videos like this one. If you can, consider donating to the RNC to keep the videos coming and to help kick President Obama & Vice President Biden out of office.