An excellent report on how Amtrak is using social media to provide great customer service. Click the link above to read it thank you.
The line comes about 1:30 into the video above. The line references this answer by VP Biden in an interview from earlier this year which was proven false. I love where the Huffington Post below claims David Frum is a Conservative. My Liberal brother is way more Conservative than David Frum.
Sadly, none of the panelists talked about the real problem and that is reforming the background check system and doing more for mental illness in this country. No amount of gun control can prevent mass shootings.
Jay Leno has been on fire lately with slams like this and it shows in the ratings. It’s amazing to me given the way that Leno has worked to rebuild the Tonight Show’s ratings that NBC wants to make a change.
In last night’s monologue, Mr. Leno said:
“USA Today had a big front-page feature on the new healthcare law, and said that the opposition to ObamaCare at all-time high. In fact, it’s gotten so bad the President’s now calling it BidenCare.”
(Video via Newsbusters)
Joe Biden and his press secretary, Darren Criss in a new Songify, educate the public on shotgun use while politicians and pundits broadcast warnings of flying robots and spies.
If you followed Mr. Gun Control Joe Biden’s “buy a shotgun” advice as this guy did and this one too – how did it work out for them? These women tried it as well. But, at least we have this catchy ‘songify’d’ song to ironically hum to along to.
He’s obviously NEVER fired either one. These two young women show why Joe Biden is clueless about guns.
- Biden on assault weapons: You’re more likely to hit someone with a shotgun, you know (hotair.com)
- Vice President Biden recommends Americans buy shotguns for post-earthquake survival (twitchy.com)
- Joe Biden Recommends Buying A Shotgun When An Earthquake Strikes (businessinsider.com)
- Biden on self-defense: ‘Get yourself a shotgun’ (news.yahoo.com)
Vice President Joe Biden recently told the NRA that the Federal Government ‘doesn’t have the time’ to enforce existing gun laws (something the NRA has proposed) and instead is pushing ahead with creating new ones.
Considering gun prosecutions under the Obama administration are down 45%, shouldn’t Congress and the President focus on that?
During the National Rifle Association’s meeting with Vice President Joe Biden and the White House gun violence task force, the vice president said the Obama administration does not have the time to fully enforce existing gun laws.
Jim Baker, the NRA representative present at the meeting, recalled the vice president’s words during an interview with The Daily Caller: “And to your point, Mr. Baker, regarding the lack of prosecutions on lying on Form 4473s, we simply don’t have the time or manpower to prosecute everybody who lies on a form, that checks a wrong box, that answers a question inaccurately.”
Submitting false information on an ATF Form 4473 — required for the necessary background check to obtain a firearm — is a felony punishable by up to ten years in prison, depending on prior convictions and a judge’s discretion, according to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
Baker, the NRA’s director of federal affairs, told TheDC that he was given five minutes to present the NRA’s concerns and the approach the group saw as being the most effective to prevent another massacre like the Newtown, Conn. shooting. During those five minutes, he said, he mentioned the need to prosecute existing gun laws.
Read more at this link.
(Cross posted at The Alexandrian)
- Why Pass New Laws If You Won’t Enforce Existing Ones? (onlygunsandmoney.blogspot.com)
- Biden To NRA: We ‘Don’t Have The Time’ To Prosecute Gun Buyers Who Lie On Background Checks (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Joe Biden: ‘We Don’t Have Time To Prosecute Everybody Who Lies’ On Background Checks (freedomoutpost.com)
- Pass More Gun Laws Even Though We Don’t Enforce the Ones We Have (independentsentinel.com)
- Biden: We need more gun laws because we don’t have time to enforce the ones we have (hotair.com)
God bless our military as Vice President Joe Biden gets booed at Army/Navy Game. Click this link on Twitchy to find out more.
- Vice President Biden booed at Army-Navy game, remains unshakably cool (dcclothesline.wordpress.com)
- Miscues cost Army in 11th straight loss to Navy (cbssports.com)
- Navy beats Army 11th-straight time, 17-13 (nbcsports.msnbc.com)