One of my favorite Reagan quotes is:
“All great change in America begins at the dinner table.”
- 102nd Year of Ronald Reagan’s Birth (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Where the Reagan Way began (video) (illinoisreview.typepad.com)
- 10 interesting facts on President Ronald Reagan’s birthday (constitutioncenter.org)
- Happy Reagan Day (breitbart.com)
- Ronald Reagan Birthday: 9 Facts About The 40th President (PHOTOS) (huffingtonpost.com)
(Photo via Newsbusters)
Via Weasel Zippers, in a 2007 interview, Senator Harry Reid was very critical of then-President George W. Bush asserting executive privilege. Where is Senator Reid on President Barack Obama’s Executive Privilege action in the Operation Fast & Furious investigation? So far, silence.
More do as I say, not as I do from the Democrats.
This is good news for conservatives.
Rick Perry is expected to drop out later this morning at an 11 a.m. press conference and endorse Newt Gingrich, two sources confirmed to POLITICO.
The news was first reported by CNN.
It gives the surging Gingrich a huge boost heading into the final debate tonight, and the South Carolina primary on Saturday, in which he’s already closing in on Mitt Romney.
I wonder how Ann Coulter feels about this news…