If you didn’t see this on Saturday Night, enjoy!
On “Saturday Night Live,” many viewers were likely surprised to see a politically themed skit mocking Obamacare.
The actor playing Obama was featured in a mock press conference touting the benefits of Obamacare and asking a man and his son to tell the audience how great it was.
“Wow! I am so relieved that my dumb, lazy, good-for-nothing son has full health coverage,” the dad said. “We kept telling him, ‘Hey, idiot, have you to get a job to earn health care,’ but Mr. Obama here, he made sure that my son will never have to lift a finger to get insurance.”
- Saturday Night Live Mocks Obamacare in Hilarious Skit (theblaze.com)
- Saturday Night Live Mocks Obamacare in Hilarious Skit (dancingczars.wordpress.com)
- Saturday Night Live Mocks Obamacare (+video) (joemiller.us)
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Returns with Obamacare Sketch, Ted Cruz Bashing (breitbart.com)
- Saturday Night Live does a send-up of Obamacare (examiner.com)