Senator Bernie Sanders at this week’s Democratic Party debate touted Democratic Socialism in places like Denmark but, as Kevin Williamson points out at the link above, it’s not as great as what he makes it out to be.
Archive | politics RSS feed for this section
Fusion’s Jorge Ramos asks DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz about the lack of diversity on stage at last night’s debate.
This really isn’t surprising at all given the little amount of effort this administration has put toward the war on terror which has allowed ISIS to continue to grow.
This is what happens when you let government get too big and run amok in a country. Bernie Sanders wants this for the United States.
I’m surprised none of the DNC members had the guts to at least mention the myriad of lies president Obama told surrounding the implementation of ObamaCare.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Thanks to my top interactors! @OCMaryland @redbricktown @PrimumN0nNocere @MahGill #tweetjukebox via https://t.co/nrKoJgwAwD 7 hours ago
- Remembering Sean Taylor (Video) https://t.co/kcDtohNunX #HTTR #RedskinsNation #ST21 7 hours ago
- Never assume the obvious is true. - William Safire | #quote 8 hours ago
- Remembering Sean Taylor (Video) https://t.co/kcDtoi55fv 11 hours ago
- I will prepare and some day my chance will come. - Abraham Lincoln #quote 11 hours ago