Great post from Popular Science on the new iPad and an extensive list (and answers) of frequently asked questions at link above. I bookmarked it. I can’t wait till my new iPad arrives.
The greatest blueliner in NHL history turns 64 today. Via Pro Hockey Talk, here’s a look at Bobby Orr’s 1969-70 season, arguably the greatest single-season by any player in NHL history. That season, Bobby Orr won the Art Ross, Conn Smythe, Hart Memorial, James Norris and Plus/Minus Award that year — as a defenseman.
Newsy explains that the new iPad will bring new profits for Apple — and those profits could be lower and why.
I don’t agree with a lot of the positions Governor Christie of New Jersey takes but, in this case, he is spot on.
I had the pleasure of watching the Lehigh/Duke game last night which Lehigh won over the Durham Death Star. Highlights can be found at this link. Biggest first round upset in history. Exit question: Is Lehigh this years George Mason?
Newsy explains the internet meme McDonalds is trying to start over their shamrock shake.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Thanks to my top interactors! @OCMaryland @redbricktown @PrimumN0nNocere @MahGill #tweetjukebox via https://t.co/nrKoJgwAwD 3 hours ago
- Remembering Sean Taylor (Video) https://t.co/kcDtohNunX #HTTR #RedskinsNation #ST21 3 hours ago
- Never assume the obvious is true. - William Safire | #quote 5 hours ago
- Remembering Sean Taylor (Video) https://t.co/kcDtoi55fv 7 hours ago
- I will prepare and some day my chance will come. - Abraham Lincoln #quote 8 hours ago