A passenger flips out after getting greeting with ‘Merry Christmas’ on a flight to Dallas, TX and is booted from the flight., Bah humbug indeed.
Tag Archives | christmas
Needless to say, the boy was excited! A couple of the photos have been enhanced thanks to Google Plus.
Michael Ramirez, the Pulitzer Prize winning cartoonist from Investor’s Business Daily shows what the GOP asked Santa Claus for Christmas in advance of the 2014 mid-term elections. IMHO, he NAILS it here. What do you think?
Via The Blaze, Bono sings Christmas carols on the streets of Dublin for a charity that benefits the homeless. The guitarist would be the fantastic Glen Hansard. What Christmas spirit!
The warped mind of a Liberal on full display in the video above. No wonder MSNBC is considered the most partisan network.
But the angel said to them, ‘Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people; for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.’ – Luke 2:10-11
Via Hot Air, this is REALLY good. Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
George S. Patton
- C'mon @Lions #LetsDoThis #NFLThanksgiving #PHIvsDET 4 hours ago
- President Ronald Reagan’s Thanksgiving Day Message https://t.co/l9lK8NXBrB 3 hours ago
- Your talent deserves a voice! - @Meddleit #quote 3 hours ago
- U2 ‘Yahweh’ (Live) https://t.co/Fj4mbnkQAu https://t.co/ZEpRstl0WS 3 hours ago
- Quote of the Day – Vince Lombardi https://t.co/YqkT87viil 3 hours ago