Via WFB, you should not be surprised that none of the media in attendance corrected Harry Reid.
Tag Archives | congress
Democrat Eleanor Holmes Norton praises the black voters of Mississippi for voting for Senator Thad Cochran. But, will Senator Cochran really set them free?
Great piece from the awesome Peter Schiff at Townhall.com on how Congress avoided the fiscal cliff by selling out we the taxpayer. Click this link to read it. You won’t be disappointed. Related articles Government Should Have Gone Over the Cliff (lewrockwell.com) Peter Schiff Update On Fiscal Cliff (ampgoldportfolio.com) Congress Avoids the Cliff by Selling Us Down the River (businessinsider.com)
Essentially, if you make less than $30K a year, you took a bigger hit from the recent fiscal cliff deal than those making over $500K a year.
Via GP “I would raise the debt ceiling on one condition and that would be a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution. Barring that, people in Congress, those who I’ve met up here they don’t deserve to manage any more money. They’re doing a bad job managing the money they have. We should not send […]
A terrific speech from the Conservative Congressman from Texas. Well worth a listen. Transcript available at this link.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- RT @Theismann7: Someone needs to ask Mr. Jones did he rush Tony back to try to save a season. 1 hour ago retweeted via Theismann7
- All things are difficult before they are easy. - Thomas Fuller #quote 5 hours ago
- It is REALLY evident Chip Kelly has lost the Philly locker room #PHIvsDET #NFLThanksgiving 6 hours ago
- Well put... https://t.co/9fQseqtWzH 6 hours ago
- C'mon @Lions #LetsDoThis #NFLThanksgiving #PHIvsDET 7 hours ago