Brilliant. Kudos to the person responsible holding the ‘StoptheBias.org’ sign on MSNBC at the South Carolina Democratic Forum.
Tag Archives | msnbc
I wonder if David Corn thinks blacks are too stupid to get a photo ID?
Joe Scarborough, as well as fellow Conservatives, want to know why there is so little coverage of the IRS scandal in the media.
Via WFB, as a father, a veteran, and with a son-in-law in harm’s way overseas, I can say I agree whole-heartedly with MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough.
Alex Wagner, doing what MSNBC does best, race baits during a segment on her show. Apparently, she didn’t get the memo from Richard Wolfe. (more…)
One of these is a loud mouth thug, and the other is a great football player. pic.twitter.com/Cn6OMXtNJ3” — Kathleen McKinley (@KatMcKinley) January 27, 2014 Outstanding.
The warped mind of a Liberal on full display in the video above. No wonder MSNBC is considered the most partisan network.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Never assume the obvious is true. - William Safire | #quote 4 hours ago
- Remembering Sean Taylor (Video) https://t.co/kcDtoi55fv 2 hours ago
- I will prepare and some day my chance will come. - Abraham Lincoln #quote 1 hour ago
- Slim chance @tonyromo plays again this year for @dallascowboys https://t.co/hsOM7sSxTI via @ProFootballTalk 3 hours ago
- RT @Theismann7: Someone needs to ask Mr. Jones did he rush Tony back to try to save a season. 16 hours ago retweeted via Theismann7