On this 50th anniversary of one of President Reagan’s greatest speeches – A Time For Choosing, what he said holds true today.
Tag Archives | speech
If businesses don’t create jobs – then who does? The tooth fairy?
President Ronald Reagan’s Address to the Nation on Independence Day on July 4, 1986.
July 4, 2014 marks the 75th anniversary of Lou Gehrig’s “Luckiest Man” speech. He died of ALS in 1941.
This is one of my favorite speeches by President Reagan. Enjoy and Happy Father’s Day!
“The world is very different now…and yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe — the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state but from the hand of God.” – John F. Kennedy during his Inaugural Address
The motivating, historic ‘I Have a Dream’ speech was powerfully delivered by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. 50 years ago today and continues to inspire generations of people. This part of the speech gives me chills to this day: “When we let freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, […]
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- RT @Theismann7: Someone needs to ask Mr. Jones did he rush Tony back to try to save a season. 9 hours ago retweeted via Theismann7
- All things are difficult before they are easy. - Thomas Fuller #quote 12 hours ago
- It is REALLY evident Chip Kelly has lost the Philly locker room #PHIvsDET #NFLThanksgiving 13 hours ago
- Well put... https://t.co/9fQseqtWzH 14 hours ago
- C'mon @Lions #LetsDoThis #NFLThanksgiving #PHIvsDET 14 hours ago