The Donald weighs in on the first numbers from the ObamaCare enrollment.
Tag Archives | tweet
Well said RGIII!
Mr. Trump is 150% right about the big government Republicans in Washington, D.C.
As a big guy myself, I find this tweet on Chris Christie’s pants from David Burge really funny. What about you? Chris Christie is… EURIPIDES PANTS pic.twitter.com/iiofIPIPvi — David Burge (@iowahawkblog) August 25, 2013
HABEMUS PAPAM FRANCISCUM — Pontifex (@Pontifex) March 13, 2013
This is misguided to say the least. Since President Reagan changed mental health policy in the 1980s, how many Democratic lawmakers and Presidents have there been that could have put more money toward mental health?
Somehow, I don’t think the teleprompter would have made much of a difference. i can’t believe i’m saying this, but Obama looks like he DOES need a teleprompter — Bill Maher (@billmaher) October 4, 2012
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- RT @Theismann7: Someone needs to ask Mr. Jones did he rush Tony back to try to save a season. 2 hours ago retweeted via Theismann7
- All things are difficult before they are easy. - Thomas Fuller #quote 1 hour ago
- It is REALLY evident Chip Kelly has lost the Philly locker room #PHIvsDET #NFLThanksgiving 3 hours ago
- Well put... https://t.co/9fQseqtWzH 3 hours ago
- C'mon @Lions #LetsDoThis #NFLThanksgiving #PHIvsDET 3 hours ago