- Tonight on AC360: The extraordinary cost of getting sick in America (ac360.blogs.cnn.com)
- Medical Freedom (personalliberty.com)
- Why Medical Bills Are Killing Us | Steven Brill | Time | 20 February 2013 (thebrowser.com)
Google is getting ready to release its new Glass eyewear and shows new ways to operate Glass and holds a contest for a chance to buy a $1,500 prototype.
My thoughts and prayers go out to the Buss family on the passing of Dr. Jerry Buss. Even though I hate the Lakers with a passion, no team in sports had a better owner than Dr. Buss.
See a terrific piece from ESPN on the passing of Dr. Buss in the video above.
- Dr. Jerry Buss Remembered: Masterful Showman and Brilliant Businessman who Artfully Delegated Authority (forbes.com)
- Jerry Buss Dead At 80 (blogs.laweekly.com)
- Jerry Buss Mourned By Athletes, Celebrities (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Jerry Buss is praised throughout NBA for his vision, humbleness (miamiherald.com)
Oh, how I wish I had been there. What a game.
(Video h/t WaPo)
- Terps Beat No. 2 Duke 83-81, Fans Storm Court (baltimorenewsjournal.com)
- Duke vs. Maryland: Twitter Reaction, Postgame Recap and Analysis (bleacherreport.com)
- Maryland Beats Duke 83-81: No. 2 Blue Devils Fall To Terps (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Don’t be concerned about Duke following 83-81 loss at Maryland (collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com)
Good to see someone calling her out for her performance. I don’t think it rates the label of ‘national scandal’. Inappropriate is much more like it. My four-year-old son asked me during Beyonce’s performance ‘Is that how you have sex??’
Via The Daily Mail
Media mogul Donald Trump slammed Beyonce’s Super Bowl performance as ‘ridiculous’ and inappropriate.
Appearing on the ‘Howard Stern Show,’ Trump said the singer was too ‘suggestive’ for a national audience.
‘When Beyonce was thrusting her hips forward in a very suggestive manner, if someone else would have done that it would have been a national scandal,’ Trump, 66, said. ‘I thought it was ridiculous … I thought it was not appropriate.’
Beyonce’s performance was heavily praised by music critics, despite the unflattering photographs that emerged afterwards of her making particularly aggressive faces while she danced.
Trump said he thought it was strange that no one else has criticized her for her scandalous dance moves.
‘There’s been no mention of it,’ he said. ‘So obviously, it must not have been so bad. She gets a pass.’
Trump isn’t shy about making his opinions known on other celebrities and well-known personalities.
His targets in the past have included actress Kristen Stewart and Huffington Post President Arianna Huffington.