Great read at American Thinker from Paul Shlichta on how the GOP is falling into a trap over ObamaCare from the Democrats. Paul has some solutions for the GOP on how to get out of it. Click this link to read it.
- Obama Care Stand Off and the Government Shut Down (middleclassmessenger.wordpress.com)
- Congressman Jim Bridenstine Votes to Fund the Government and Delay ObamaCare (theokieblaze.com)
- Screw ObamaCare: Why I’m leaning toward remaining uninsured (and many of you should do the same) (canadafreepress.com)
- 5 ways the ‘defund ObamaCare’ crusade hurts Republicans (kstreet607.com)
- House Republicans’ new spending bill calls for 1-year delay on ObamaCare – Fox News (foxnews.com)