After missing 12 games last year to another broken collarbone, Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo is out 6-10 weeks in 2016 with a broken back. Collarbones, knees, legs, arms, shoulders heal. Backs? Not so much.
Today, just want to wish the Marine Forces Reserve a Happy Birthday. Congrats on your centennial and thank you for 100 years of dedicated service! Check out this mini-documentary.
Specifically, robots to cover the presidential election and the Olympics. Kudos to the Washington Post for using new technology to cover the news.
Check out the post at Poynter at this link to read about this.
If you’re like me, you HATE Mondays. Here is a list of 8 of my favorite Motivation Monday quotes to help inspire you to start your week off right!
These really get me going and hope they do the same for you.
- “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” – Aristotle
- “If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing, success will be yours.“- Ray Kroc
- “If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.” – Thomas Edison
- “Almost every Monday I have a charity thing. I like that. I do.” – Yogi Berra
- “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs
- “If I had nine hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend the first six sharpening my axe.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you have to keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
- “If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.” – Anonymous